Five factsPosted by on Wednesday 21st November, 2007
I have been tagged by Kat Hayes to provide 5 facts about myself and in turn ask 5 others to do the same.
1. I was born on Bonfire Night, my Mum was 34 and my Dad was 33
2. My Mum died on Christmas Day, she was 52, I was 19
3. I met my wife on Bonfire Night, it was my 18th Birthday we are together still 27 years later.
4. ‘Our record’ is ‘You don’t love me’ by the Epitome of Sound. If you are a Northern Soul fan you will know this record, if you’re not then the odds are you wont.
5. I am neurotic, insecure and full of holes. My work is just my attempt at filling them up and patching them over.
Hazels , Cornelia O’Donovan, Tom Barwick, Kate Gibb, and the lovely Emily. I dont know how to make this names become like things you can click on but they are all included in my links.